Friday, January 21, 2005

Back to Work

Dear Bubbles~
(hehe)

Yes it is back to work for I. Yay.
It's been too difficult finding people in Sydney who are not working... indeed it makes me terribly sad and lonely.

But first things first, On Sunday I think I shall go horseriding... yahahaa~~
Although Bronwyn has drawn my attention to the words: 2 hours, ridge, escarpment, 1pm (HOT), .....2 hours...

So next week I'll be doing some UTS things and then following week I've got some shifts in Crows Nest and things ought to roll from there.

I suppose I could have taken up a hobby of some sort... ( ....cooking?..... wait... I tried that before...)

Friday 28th, I'll be at UTS KG Campus until 6; people are still welcome at my house before that time of course - yes you can use the pool/my computer/the tv/the fridge... not too sure about anything in my brother's room..

Oh About Drinking Scrabble. According to Jim's rules, if you get triple word score you get triple shots.
But i think the point is for people to make an *effort* before they retard themselves into only being able to make words like 'cow', 'bug', 'moo' 'etc' etc..

Just Brainstorming here. Last time my brother played scrabble, the average amount of points he got was 15 per go.

Non-drinkers have to drink lemonade or something.
No breaks until a game finishes or you bail. Bailing has consequences.

score less than 8 points = drink one
exchange a letter = drink two
score more than 18 points = everyone else drinks one
score more than 18 points with help of the board = everyone else drinks half shot

Take more than 4 minutes to think of a move; drink one as you think per minute thereafter.
For the player who questions a word and uses a dictionary;
- If word exists - party who questions drinks two
- If word is void - party in question drinks two

.... why am I making this up... I should just search on dogpile or something.. ..haa..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home