Saturday, January 22, 2005

...yada yada...

It looks like I'm not going anywhere tomorrow. Two unfavourable factors and just a sudden not-so-good mood swing

But merely,
1. The clouds might plan to drip and waste us with hail (They call it "Thunderstorms")
2. Long drive there.. and immediate long drive back.. not ideal.. and only just so I can get home.. as there is a guest for dinner.. (You think my family would tell me about these arrangements!!!!!!, I never get any notice!! and What's More, they only mentioned it in passing at the dinner table and I had to ask to be sure I heard correctly!! Slightly....eesh)

If it turns out to be a day with birds and rainbows.. I'm going up the road to a cafe and .. I'll eat some meringues!

But I don't know - cancelling horse riding is not biggie
I just suddenly have a lot of other thoughts bubbling in my head
it's causing me some irritation and that in turn, is causing some concern.

I mean, there are some things you can just let go of
And when you're strong enough to, you do...
But then what can you do with the sudden void that appears?
And it's not just any void
It's like an irregular dodecagon
and you cannot fill that space with anything... though you try...

eep..
sometimes I feel like I'm riddled with holes

2 Comments:

At 16:14, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cancelling horsies not a bid deal!?

No manners!

A little girl is crying now...

=-(

 
At 01:12, Blogger juice said...

I was highly disappointed also!

(...I'm sorry....)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home