Wednesday, October 18, 2006

poxie

mm my gosh.
the realisation that yes my scars hadn't healed properly and so the chicken pox (or glass pox or poxies as i call them) has scarred me for life. By scars.. i mean.. multiple, plural.. lots and lots. By scars.. i mean.. these are not really that small.. like something has bitten off parts of my face..

I consider 10 - 12 to be lots and lots.. and these are all on my face. Buu. So I'm not feeling too happy at all, or rather quite the reverse..

*stoic look* It's interesting to see that i'm making people in the public quite uncomfortable.

but also something else i read is that when people start not taking care of their appearance - it could be a sympton that they're increasingly addicted to an internet persona. Well i do care how i look! But i am just not unreasonably obsessed..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home