Wednesday, August 16, 2006

$2.05

hi there. not much has been happening of late. i forgot my password but as you can see i've managed to log in. I don't want to mention how i don't think i handed in time sheet and incidences of desperately searching the car for change. I can imagine my brother shall not be too impressed when he goes to look to realise there is nothing there... i better warn him.. tomorrow.

I used his $2.05 to buy a sandwich today. $2.05! is it possible? *nods* yes, just don't be fussy. I teetered between the thoughts of slices of bread or a cookie? and with my budget, the feeling i had was as anticipated for a few months now, i don't have the luxury to be choosy.

But of course the worse thing is you get evil glares for being cheap because you don't look homeless - LOOKS aren't everything! I was hungry.. and poor... so then you think, yes i'm decorated with all these things i've decided to buy in the past and now i've only got $2.05.. it's the second time i did this to myself. *rolls eyes* wakeru.. um - this won't stop me from going to spa day on sunday by the way. But this cycle of retail therapy is doing more harm than good, i know - it just hasn't sunk in yet.

Ahh ~~ i realised lots of things don't sink in. perhaps i'm predisposed to be thick. But i've been feeling quite displaced. But it's like one issue of cleo or .. whatever - how do you know when people are going to stick by you? where like you have issues and retarded misalignments and incompatibilities but there's still argument. Like something falling apart is still worth standing by and arguing to attempt to come to some.. sort of standing. As opposed to people who just says that's fine, whatever you say or my stance is final and that is that.

i never thought that be that - but you win - there's the desired outcome, and .. me.. i'll deal with it.

Stay tuned for upcoming posts about jim's b'day and spa day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home