Monday, January 31, 2005


Mac Airport is never the same again.
A recent brief power failure here has appeared to do irreparable damage to the wireless.

But speaking of events past

Friday

At KG nine to six, bailed early. Ate too much.
Saw the moon looking like a big cookie from Brooke’s party boat.
Thought it was heaps fun and pleasant considering past and upcoming hours of work.

I think it was very clever of me to catch the bus home and leave the car in Nth Sydney.
Yup!~ Me stay ok. Car stay sort of ok. At that moment it was brilliant logic.

***

Saturday/ Sunday

At Crows Nest from ten thirty to seven. ATE TOO MUCH.

But yay~ I hired out Laputa: Castle in the Sky on Saturday. But no one wanted to watch it, except myself. Therefore you know what I’ll find time to watch this week.

For those six who made it to my house for Pizza and who will possibly never eat Pizza again, I have accounted that, not including that Jim Beam consumed by two greedy… , between five of us we consumed five beers, one bottle Malibu, one bottle Baileys, two thirds a Canadian club whisky, half bot Barcadi and a many parts Frangelico and Kahlua. And all without playing a game of scrabble… *me disappointed – what am I going to do with that half case of beer?*

But Yarrrr.. Thanks heaps of coming ne. You people are the best! From what I could remember, I had a lot of laughs! And I have never enjoyed a sepia 1920s film so much. The special effects and music was quite suspenseful – particularly that part where it started a few verses of what could be termed ‘modern rap’...

Think ‘Harold and Kumar’ - please come again

After the cleaning up, Laura and I went to Chatswood.
We ate half a kebab.
We walked around like somnambulists.
The final result: Laura spent $5 – Joisu spent $9.40.


TODAY: Went to work.





4 Comments:

At 18:12, Blogger Vincent said...

YO!
though i'd drop by and leave a msg, hehe
wow, u write quite meaningful stuff, well, elast its like a diary n thoughts =p comapred to my trash talk, hahahahaha

well, yea, see u around ;]

 
At 18:13, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ps.
wow, your last post is in green!
how'd u do that :o

 
At 18:14, Blogger Vincent said...

testing..
seems like my posting of comments ain working >.<

 
At 00:41, Blogger =Koncret3= said...

Hmm.. mebbe if i comment, u'd b guilted in2 sayin sth once in awhile at my site 2..
huzzah~~~
n the Jim beam... err... yea that went by pretty fast... n i have no idea how much of ur whiskey we drank~ <:)
btw... i still havent watched b4 sunset~ :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home