Thursday, May 26, 2005

bracing

Yeah, the air was bracing today. *nods* =_= cold desu.

One of my favourite songs from anime is still 'hemisphere'. Unn~ I know that came from no where, but my sister is playing it and it's not on my mac.

The funniest thing was S-sama and Jade's morning.
Basically, my sister went into the guest room to look for stockings. S-sama said good morning and Jade snaps "What are you doing here!" (because she thought it was my brother who obviously stayed up all night playing computer games and just decided to crash in the guest room - no my brother isn't a loser though he plays computer games; but it IS NOT his HOBBY). S-sama said twas a long story. And Jade was blinking and thinking 'oops - it wasn't Jon'

Me easily amused. I thought it was hilarious. And it got me thinking, people have not seen me snap. People have come close to seeing me fall to bits. But it is hard to laugh when you feel really down. But also, it's a relief~ But But, I guess when inhibitions fall apart when people get semi-intoxicated they can just cry. Cry freely. I think Petechia is going to loan me 'Graveyard of Fireflies'?.. but I also don't want to break into tears just right now.. eearrggh.. *emotionally defenceless* souuukaa~~~

Holly says that she and I together spend $150 on drinks (kohi to alcomohol)...Ne holly~ warui warui.. that's not good! because i see you like twice a week! We haven't accounted for the expenses we *don't* see each other use! dunno bout you... but savings are somewha critical on my side..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home