Tuesday, May 10, 2005

implosion

It's nearly 4pm. I'm about to dash off to Crows Nest.
Only just managed to eat lunch.

Haven't slept since Saturday and I thought Torts, Crim, Corp etc were bad. Advertising - absolute tedium and there's no support. You find an interesting angle and you get shot down. But that is how it is I guess. For PR thing, a mug of mocha goes a long way. But Monday morning on Bldg 3 I nearly slipped in the concrete staircase.

At the moment had I my near-miss, I noticed that the railings actually had close to a 40 cm between the lowest bar and the ground. The staitcase has about an 80cm width of airspace to the glass windows. And looking down 5 floors below was just a slab of concrete (reminds me of fixtures) - but point is serendipitiously thinking about mortality is bad.

Class today.. was painful. And sitting on bus made me macro-sleep even if the trip was 5 mins away.

Yeah..being tired brings teary eyes, but now i'm just deliriously happy that i get to go to bed. 10:30 pm. I feel so elderly. =)

(entry edited at 22:25)

2 Comments:

At 14:50, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes I've found mocha to be very useful as well in times of need-to-stay-awake crises. Although I'm starting to worry it's not working anymore :/ I might have to up the ante to real coffee. But I don't drink coffee. But energy drinks just make me tired. sigh.

 
At 15:35, Anonymous Anonymous said...

energy drinks.. ew.
Red Bull tastes bad.
V has a terrible advertising campaign. and those powerade etc, they are kilojouly things.

I buy boost juice - like pineapple, raspberry and strawberry etc. mm. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home