Thursday, June 02, 2005

keeping warm

*nods* I'm keeping warm.
I have four blankets on my bed. I should just get one thick blanket. But I'm saving that one for when I really need it. And it's 15'C which is actually not uber cold. mm. no no it's cold. buu.

iiyyyaaAaaAaaaa.. i'm feeling reflexive and pensive. Buu~uu~uu~~

mm. I'm having one of those moments where I kind of feel like i've lost inspiration for what i'm doing. Like suddenly something is missing. Before, I intended to buy an optus pre-paid recharge card for Jade, but somehow it turned out to be a vodafone one. buu. It's a good thing she has both phones, but now I have to get her the other one later. buu. That's what I get for shopping in a dazed manner with my sister.

But meanwhile, I have no plans tomorrow. Working half a day and then a lecture. maybe fit part of assignment there. I also put up my schedule for June. So you can click 'locate me' and have a look at what it's like to be me staring at my mac sometimes. And really, you can show me the nicest computer ever, but as soon as I see microsoft windows, I'm not impressed. ^_^ who am I kidding, i use IBM all the time.. which is why i love my novel mac. yay.

p.s. I just noticed i was running 8 programs.. i need to buy more RAM..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home