Wednesday, June 01, 2005

no ladder for yoouuu

yoohoo. The title is of this post is derived from a conversation between Pete, Jay and Holly . And honestly, we do have a passion for metaphors. We have a whole field metaphor going with friends, are they in the furthest quarter or the closest quarter, who can you trust to safeguard your goal. mm. And for some reason i'm reminded that JB told me 'It's not about winning, it's about not losing.' Tangential.

we also mentioned there is a good ladder, a well worn ladder and one ladder where you grease the rungs. But this aside -because I don't think you want to use your mind to investigate the possibilities of these metaphors - and meanwhile Emanuel tells me his apartment in Hamburg is available for my use when i'm going and so i'm tossing up between the youth hostel and a place by myself? or with others? Sou desu... choices~

Tres Interessant. Holly challenged me to meet a German guy within first 10 days of stay. die idee ist sehr anteil. Aber ich weisse nicht. bachelorette but happy. And that's a month a way and for 3ish weeks. come on~ I'm more excited about staying with my cousin for 3 days in England because those three days are absolute free days - can't wait to laugh at German and English pigeons.

i wonder whether anyone would be happy to part with a few large denominations of english pounds for my use and with no strings attached..?

(laughs)

7 Comments:

At 01:21, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your title is wrong. Everyone gets a ladder...just that some are crap, greasy and broken with holes and spikes underneath...

 
At 01:22, Anonymous Anonymous said...

but then again ur title is like seinfield which is good!

 
At 23:59, Blogger juice said...

Peter. yes everyone may have a ladder on application.

gee. you can have the one with grease and splinters if you like. i mean, you didn't remind me class times or stuff.. so.. seems fair..

 
At 10:11, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well...if i get my own personal ladder then that has to be good then? ... Oh well i need to get off this ladder before i injure myself ... so daily reminders for you!!

 
At 11:37, Blogger juice said...

ooiii~~
someone could have told me equity results were available for collection on friday.. buu

 
At 00:43, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was going to tell u but i knew you wouldnt make it to uni on time, so no point (that and the fact i was too cheap to msg u)

 
At 23:16, Blogger juice said...

*sniff*

I'd make it to uni on time....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home