Sunday, December 24, 2006

dinner again

Attended my dad's work dinner the other day. He'd booked a room which had karaoke - so needless to say Jade and I were singing to our hearts content. We realised that we sound very very similar *laughs*

Before jade got there, some younger friends were there too and it mean I had to sing 'twinkle twinkle little star', 'mary had a little lamb' 'santa claus is coming to town', 'little drummer boy' - you name it!! and others with the kids. Then when jade arrived, she had to sing 'do-re-mi', and 'yellow submarine' and i laughed so much because they were l-o-n-g songs and i was so thankful i escaped that. *then* jade and i hogged the microphones for a while, and the kids were like 'we want to sing 'we will rock you'" so we're like Allrrighhht bring it!

then my dad wanted to sing random songs .. anyway, *I* had fun. Some of my dad's friends looked at us - i think we were a bit loud since it was a small room. I think i have photos - don't want to look at them just now..

Hope you're all well, wishing you a festive, warm, safe and merry Christmas and all the shiny and sparkly things you could wish for! *hugs*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home