Saturday, February 05, 2005

PR v. Spam


I have never really figured out why, but I seem to be a compulsive spammer, particularly when it involves a resume and an opportunity. So anyway, I've lodged a few applications. I'll figure out whether I have time for anything that comes up later...
Then I recall some opportunities turn out to be unrewarding slave labour... quite a conflict of interest...

Anyway, just since Monday I've been really annoyed at waiting for a bus for 45 minutes to get home from work. True true, I could drive, I could cab it, I could call for lift or I could walk... Yes, even walking wouldn't take 45 lousy minutes... but why walk when all you need is like 70c. But so, I finish at 8pm and don't get home til close to 9. Simply ridiculous. Situation needs rectifying. Yay! Work less!
This doesn't exactly explain why I'm willing to send random applications to areas further away...
Not in the mood for logic. Nn nn, not in the mood to think to myself!

I've pretty much finalised accomodation, insurance and flights to Hamburg in July. Einfach Klasse.
My mum is refusing to let me go to La France or Italia because she thinks I'm bait that will easily be robbed, drugged and sold. I've been musing about the darned Euro anyway, so stopovers in HK is all I need (yay). But now she suggested that I may like to go to England, and I want to go to Ireland... for no other reason but for the fact I think it's a quaint idea.
But the bottom line depends on how much I'm going to be able to save and how well I can manage my time and uni things.
And how I handle the pressure.

My worst and most depressing year was definitely 2003 when I just had to get out of that real estate firm and family politics.
Throughout, I've had my share of incompetent superiors, harassment and prolonged extended hour timetables... but that year really hurt. I wonder whether I'm stronger for it, no, I think not. But now the lack of challenging things and somehow an unrewarding monotony (apart from the knee and foot breaking experience of waiting for transport) is making me feel like I'm not getting anywhere... Well anyway, perhaps I'm just in a hypocritic-ish mood.

Also -... I think I should exercise..

1 Comments:

At 00:08, Blogger Vincent said...

haha, should just walk home, and use that as exercise ^^

1 rock hit 2 birds, all good =p keke

 

Post a Comment

<< Home