Wednesday, March 16, 2005

tornado

It was a cold and frosty three hours.
The air was freezing.
It was a legal seminar.

I couldn't feel my fingertips for a very long time.
My mac isn't a heater..
and I should've brought a jumper..
or *borrowed* one..

I couldn't feel my pulse!

About my previous entries. An outcry from a tormented mind under pressure.
I had to acknowledge those things in writing to show myself how incoherent, unjustified and silly those thoughts are. If you criticise me about it, it just makes me defensive. So thanks for turning a blind eye and buying me a drink. ^_^

So now we all know how silly I am.
Unfortunately I don't intend to grow up anytime soon.

Can we go to the beach while it's still warm?

And I'm going to sponsor a donkey!
I think
or was it a child somewhere..
I dunno..

3 Comments:

At 00:02, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes was cold. A donkey and child are too different things....so make sure u get it right....u dont want to send hay to some 5 yr old kid.

 
At 08:58, Blogger juice said...

Does hay keep one warm?

 
At 00:14, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not sure. Ask a donkey.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home