Sunday, March 06, 2005

..

Oh in addition to last rambling - I'm thinking of going to the gym this semester !!*
(*'!!' stands for exclamation marks factorial)- if time allows~

In addition to general fitness, I'm going to work on balance, strength and movement.

Being thinking about getting back into dance.. Although.. the fact that I need to find confidence with rhythm again.. has been.. dissuasive. But I'm being optimistic again~ *sparkly look*

OH oh.. and anyone for social badminton or basketball.. or long walks.. let me know wayy in advance because time doesn't like me very much. It runs away from me.

1 Comments:

At 16:44, Blogger Vincent said...

yes yes, u just nailed 2 of the sports which i lov :) badminton AND basketball :D

didn't know u were interested in those two sports, giz a shout if you're gonna organise anything, keep me posted :]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home