Friday, March 11, 2005

.. same as before ..

Oh right. send michael retarded photos of Jim..

What can I say now. I'm at Uni. The flight from Brisbane was horrible. It was actually fine, but I just didn't feel ok. So, it was horrible. I sent a few postcards. Like one to Chris who I haven't seen since november..

Brisbane was good... exhausting. Didn't get much sleep. BUT that is what happens when one just thinks scary and terrible things. And the arrangement of the room was just unfamiliar. And it was so cold and then so hot. It was hopeless and scary.

I was watching Manchurian candiate because I couldn't sleep and the quiet was just freaking me out. But then it just became me watching TV and freaking myself out. I realise, I have never watched a movie by myself. As a minimal I have my brother or my sister..

Then the movie was over. And I could only watch the news. and it's quite sad.

The good part about the trip was that I had a lot of conversations with Candice and we talked about stuff I have never talked about before. So we spend some time explaining our lives away.

Oh and I have to work out my enrolment by today. I have.. a few hours to do that. Can't really be that bothered.

Have a medical appt in a few minutes.. then I have classes later.

How very uninteresting.
And people, get on skype more.
I can't get other things to work with UTS LAN.

And 5 out of 6 (at sensometrics) agree that unshaven men can look sexier than clean shaven men.
6 out of 6 noted the word 'can' because homeless stubble obtains the opposite reaction.

The people in Brisbane were very friendly and courteous. =), but some were cracking jokes that weren't funny.
And we were invited to go to a Dance party, and one man tried to sound like an BA Academic asking me and Candice whether we attended Griffins University (?), we're like '...no~...' and he said that it was more likely that asian people did commerce, and i just agreed with him, "Yeah, i heard about that". 5 out of 5 of us agreed he was just crackers..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home