Saturday, July 09, 2005

Postkarte

ANO! If you have received postcards from me on previous occasions, then you may be receiving one soon. I say may because you may not... although I think I'm safe because for those who may not, they don't read this blog. Ich wiess das is richtig.

Others who want pƶstkarte, you may need to notify me of mailing address and I anticipate happily to send you one... while I still have somewhat a slab of my budget

Today I bought a splendid white chocolate mocha, Himbeer und Erbeer bonbons, Chocolat, lunch, um.. 16 postcards, stamps.. etc.

Tomorrow I'm hopefully going to the Stuttgarter wine festival and the city centre where there are German Pigeons. ( laughs)

Speaking of fauna, here dogs can go anywhere and everywhere! They go on buses and to university classes also, computer labs... yaha! And there are a lot of them! *nods* daisuki ne. In sydney they have trouble even going to parks ne. Buu. I might have a future as a dog walker.. since I don't know that I could actually take care of one.. buu.

6 Comments:

At 02:38, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read blog so i get postcard right?? Germany sounds fun, but the weather doesnt sound too good, oh well u just have to freeze like us Sydney people. Hmmm when u said u had a splendid mocha i thought u meant u had it with that sugar substitute...that makes u weird... i think im just tired and mind is wandering...

 
At 21:57, Blogger juice said...

Yeah I sent you a postcard.

It's a warm day today. Yay.

.. I haven't seen sugar substitutes here yet..

 
At 15:28, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yikes, 16 postcards? I am in awe. My concentration span would be too short to write that many (which is why I don't unless they're specifically requested hah)!

Ah and I hope I will be receiving a postcard in the mail ^^. But *surely* that goes without saying.

 
At 20:35, Blogger juice said...

Ja that goes without saying! (laughs)

But yeah no, sorry if they don't exactly sound animated and interesting I do get tired writing them and trying to send them all at the same time. But I think I wrote your one among the early so.. should be ok. And am i getting a postcard from Fiji?

 
At 14:55, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well if you are it won't be from me...as I went to Hawaii. But yes you will be getting one from Hawaii. Incidentally, it was the only postcard I wrote so I think that makes it a collector's item.

 
At 01:50, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi my postkarte arrived

 

Post a Comment

<< Home