Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Atsui-ii-ii!!

OMG. Unholy humidity. I think I have lost half a kilo just getting from Hong Kong Airport to my Aunt's house. Feeling this, I am looking forward to hopefully cooler summer climate in Hamburg later. Yay.

Meanwhile, if you are wondering why I am online and all. There is wireless here. Don't know whose. Don't know where. But it is working for me. Now I am only hoping that my Aunt has an adapter so that I can charge my mac. Souka. Skype me skype me.

There's nothing much I can say about the flight. I think I had a migraine so that was annoying. I got to sit in the aisle seat next to what may appear to be an Italian man of say, 60. (Smashing) Surely he didn't mean to elbow me a few times, but clearly he doesn't like the seats. He was leaning on my side and then leaning on the windows etc. It's not that it seems uncanny, more like he just had an uncanny way of doing it. And he was very eager to get up when we landed. I wouldn't have minded sitting there waiting for the over-eager ones to stream out. BUT he was poking me with his luggage, not only out of the seat but all the way along the aisle to the exit. Buu. *sniff* It was because of this I gave the poor Cathay staff tart looks - looks they didn't deserve ne. Ah well.

I'm sweating like crazy. I'd go down to the local shopping mall just to browse, but I don't know when my aunt may return. Just remembering the flight is making my head hurt. BUT yes, I managed to catch the bus here to Nth Point all by myself AND get off at the correct stop AND managed to walk in the correct direction.. after walking in the wrong direction.. but Hey, celebrating the small wins remember..? ta ta *waves*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home