Thursday, June 30, 2005

rain rain

Wow. it's so damp everywhere. mm. I have been wandering the streets and shops. A$1 buys HK$5.6. I'm told that is good. For people to buy A$ it costs 6.2. But anyway. I think the apprehension regarding my financial status is a bit of an issue. For those who don't remember from my previous posts - savings doesn't seem to happen for me. And that is Bad because, as it has been put to me before, I really don't have mandatory expenses to worry about. *shakes head*

I'll have to make changes when I return.

Meanwhile, my knees are sore. But still I love this rain. Even if the humidity is still 99.9%. Yaa.. impossible to pleeease wakeruu~ (winks)

4 Comments:

At 19:11, Anonymous Anonymous said...

its like constant rain here and i dont like it... (yes bad comment. but u had none so i felt that i should post something)

 
At 19:52, Blogger juice said...

oh constant rain?
In the dam I hope. That's good news!

 
At 20:16, Blogger Mike said...

it always rains right after i wash my car...=(

 
At 11:27, Blogger juice said...

mm. i'm guessing that the rain doesn't help keep your car spotless? .. that's a bit silly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home