Wednesday, February 08, 2006

ice cream

Happy birthday Mike (happy buddha guy)! Let's go eat vegetarian one day. *nods*

It's always very entertaining to see some old taiwanese school friends. I find that we talk abou TV a lot. And Mike would sit there and stare at Martin and Chris with one of those parenting 'you-are-in-trouble' looks and there would be lots of finger pointing. A few highlights included seeing mike inflate a crocodile thing, chris being amused at a regular teapot (yes it was a regular teapot), mike announcing out of the blue he had funny photos of me, mike and two others doing the ...queer... mehehehe thing from 'the family guy' show, me holding the fried ice cream in my hand next to chris' face saying "Loooook, chris, looooook! pass it on!". Admittedly, that was a bit weird, but as soon as I saw it, I just wanted to pick it up. It was totally worth it - the shocked look of the other civil diners..

And mike over-ordered. I said I was full when the *chicken* came (the third of like twelve items) and everyone said "Chicken? where's the chicken? Joyce ate all the chicken") and then i had to correct and say... the *pork*... i suppose one's intelligence only matches those of the group. And I was sitting next to Chris! - and Jenny, which explains all the intelligence going to her side and not among us... hrm. The chicken was the last thing to come..

and i ate a really spicy mushroom..

Earlier in the day I had legal accounting exam and nothing really added up properly I fear. I tried and tried.. and i got.. *shudder* numbers.. - which itself is a good thing, but 599,134 or 599, 471 are weird numbers.. etc etc. I came out of that incredibly shocked.

I also saw sean today. we had arranged to have brunch which didn't really work out because he waited for me to 'announce' i was awake for brunch and i just waited for him to turn up. And i tried to catch some sleep since I couldn't sleep very well. I think I may be allergic to something in some medication.

I decided that raw tuna is bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home