Sunday, February 12, 2006

minimum

oppressive feeling.

*greetings* recently I went to grab some gnocchi with Loksee and (UTS) Pete but their standards have fallen - so last time, the great gnocchi was a fluke. tut tut. I was very disappointed - it didn't stop me from eating more than I could though.

Other than this, i've been staying home, washing dishes and laundry - all those things that I don't like to do. The only bonus is that I get to wake up late and I can wear my pyjamas all day and sleep at will. (the negative thing is that nothing is systematic any longer.) And i know it won't last - so why do i build these gruelling habits..

and the only other thing I can say is why are some cab drivers so dishonest.. or creepy. I had one lean over to stare me in the eyes and ask 'Are you Chinese' - i'm sorry, i did find that very scary - isn't it obvious.. what do I look like?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home