Thursday, June 22, 2006

wallet

*cries* my wallet is los..t.. one moment I had it. Hours later, i realised it is no longer in my possession. I tripped everything out of my bag but lo' it was not anywhere stuck the lining or something like that. Ah, the silly girl does it again..

It is true, i can't take care of my belongings. Don't leave precious or fragile goods with Joyce because while she will not scratch or break them, she will lose them. I believe i definitely dropped my wallet on the street and I am extremely optimistic that it will be returned to me, but alas, i think that I shouldn't expect to see it anytime soon. (no i didn't lose the pink one by the way, i'm sure if i dropped that I'd know - or so i'd hope so.)

So.. that was kinda of the biggest point of my day. The frantic irrational optimism that seizes you when you think, oh it must be here, or there, or possibly there.. And then every missed call you get on your phone you think that it must be a nice person calling to say they found this abandoned piece of property belonging to you.. then you remember, you have no numbers in your wallet bar those on the different personal cards etc. All i can say is, good luck signing AMEX because it's not accepted everywhere. but everything else, I would like returned. soon. if possible. please.

2 Comments:

At 01:03, Anonymous Anonymous said...

poor joyce =(

 
At 17:44, Blogger juice said...

.. yes.. and poorer still with the therapeutic shopping-spree that has followed..

although i did swear i will not buy another wallet unless it is better than the one i have.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home