Thursday, February 17, 2005

Pondering..


Mm hmm. I always leave it too late to type these things.

And I was going to summarise.. in a few dot points a few notable but mundane things. But, suddenly, noting down those charming moments has lost it's appeal..

Quite a lot seems so random and out-of-sync... quite frazzling... mm.

On a tangential note, today I somehow began to think of that story about the Boy who cried Wolf. But yeah.. I don't want to make any explanations - but I didn't think I was someone who asked very much from others.... all I can say now, is I'll ask even less. *nods* Joyce will cry wolfies or fishies or whatever no more.


On another tangent, the people at the liquor store doesn't ask me for ID anymore. Does this mean:
(a) I look old, or
(b) I've been to that store too often?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home