Saturday, February 26, 2005

ate yum cha

mm hmm. got up at 10 am again.

Yesterday I was meant to be at UTS library at 10. But i woke up at 10.
I was stunned and thought "what to do what to do? Should I go or should I stay.." Ultimately, I rushed out and got there at 10:40ish and then mingled around. Uni timetable is not looking good. There are too many gaps. I don't like those fruitless hours which are too short to be productive but too long to waste. Will see how things go.

Today went yum cha with Loksee, Grace, Donna and Emily. There was a conversational waitress there. I thought she was marginally annoying because I didn't find her inquisitive nature friendly. Au contraire, Loksee thought she was nice.

After some mingling moments Emma and Wendy came also and the time just flew by. Looked at a lot of photos. And really! I thought my bringing my half collated album was extreme, but Donna brought three of her 200 photo albums. Not that I'm saying that was extreme, but now I see I lack organisation. *sigh* We all swapped lots of stories and the diverse nature of our progressive thinking is refreshing. Got a lovely magnet from Wendy.

Today I was also concerned about what I was going to buy dad for his birthday. Ultimately, I purchased a fragrance. Haha. What else? Seriously.. it's too hard. But a lot of the men's eau de toilette springs me headaches. They start with that too strong of an alchoholic note. I know guys like the crisp clean laundry sort of fragrance... but i say, Marc Jacobs - if it suits your skin type and personality..

Saw Jim at work today too. Yup. We had a random conversation about various things. At least I know where I can find him and he can't run away. Imagine a not-very-awake guy nodding and me warbling on and on and on and on "yaDa yAda Yada yaDa YaDA YadA yada byebye"

Not sure how i did it in the past.. but walking down Pitt St.. it's actually a long way..

Meanwhile I have a lot of mental notes of things I need to accomplish.. but so tired.. dunno what to do.. sleep i guess..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home