Friday, March 25, 2005

foolish games

Yeah. I'm just titling blogs with different song names.
And foolish games reminds me of thoughtfulness and rain.
Today was sunny but you see I was thinking of the new fragrance by La Prairie called 'Silver Rain' and it is gorgeous. It's predominantly rose, vanilla and musk but also a citris. Mostly rose. Very simple, very nice. sweet, feminine and reserved but happy. *swoons* *swivel* *dances* mm.. before I go and get myself one, I'm just thinking there is something very very familiar about these sorts of scents. I don't remember what.

So right now is very good friday.

So the rundown on Thursday.. At 10am me went to Lib, went shopping, went home to do something briefly for PR group work, went to Nth Sydney and got to Tower by 9pm. And it was a rush between all the places. I didn't have time to eat. me not understand where time went. Then after waiting for a bus... for ages...got to Newtown.. got to place to eat.. ordered... waited...waited...ate and got to Banks Hotel at like 11pm. Now what happened to my time there? *lost-look* After sitting down for a moment Laura SOS' me and I was aware I needed to get to Amy and Jentam's thingy. I wanted to be there too. So yeah.

I think I had a good but hectic day. Mostly I was waiting for transport or food. Ach. Thai-riffic in Newtown is super good! But Holz and me thought we'd try someone different. And this other place *grumpy look* really! 30 minutes to make a curry and 40 minutes to make a pad thai. Simply ridiculous. Seriously, Thai-riffic had the best coconut soup I've ever tasted and it was a nicer place and it was like much cheaper. I don't understand..

Banks was ok. Apparently we missed a funny earlier episode. But really, I had to leave too soon. Slightly disappointed. But then, I have no idea where my time went.. really..

Got to Hotel Metrop and at least Amy had good security. I wasn't even allowed to go into their *area* to say hello, even though it was bound by like this cord/rope thing. The guy was such an arse. He told me to call Amy and get her to let me in. And she was 5 metres away but very distracted. I had just about had enough of the day.

Saw Gabe et al and he mentioned Yahn and I shoved/whacked him really hard. (sorry.)(my nerves just not holding together)
[yeah.. i dunno. I feel I act more extreme than usual.. like uber-frazzled all the time..]

A precarious bough today. The logistics required were extraordinary. But i'm not complaining, because today is very good friday and I get to sleep early for once. well 2:53 am~ wahoo~ .. =_= i thought it was earlier. I didn't drink anything at all today.

2 Comments:

At 14:44, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi hi Joyce !

Too bad I missed you at Amy and Jen tam's bday :(

Ewh feeling a bit delirious right now. Sigh. I'll talk to you later. Take care!

 
At 02:44, Blogger juice said...

yes.. sorry i missed you too.

oh dear. delirium.. take care.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home