Sunday, March 20, 2005

My heart will... Go On?~

Today

Walked around the library and ate a salad..
contemplated visiting Yahn.
did not feel like going by myself.


Saturday

Think imitation bogan syntax and slur, and sing 'My heart will .. Go on'..

"Every night. In my dreams -
I see yous. I feel yous.
That is how I know yous Go on?"

Apart from us (wendy et al, loxi and i), wanting to out shout the other guests (who were singing in chinese) in karaoke with songs like 'I will survive', 'bye bye bye' and 'summer of 69', before that, we had a brilliantly executed and mingly dinner party and it was so good around 7 of the restaurant staff were standing there finding it difficult in their hearts to kick us out.
Thanks for the invitation Wendy.

It was a good party for those of us who knew most people there.


Friday

Went to eat pancakes.

Not much of a comment to make.
Wasn't particularly happy - and that was due to fault no other than my own.

doushite watashi wakatte to tsuki ni no nate no tomodachi ima wa nasakenai..
meikai nai. awatadashii. itsuka anata ima wa wakeru wane.

2 Comments:

At 09:47, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My first comment! Anyway I'm running late for class but I'll post that letter to you today (it was public holiday yesterday - Canberra Day, how exciting). I seem to be hyping that letter up a lot - the letter isn't really that spectacular but anyhow.

 
At 19:05, Blogger juice said...

HALLO bronwyn!!
Canberra DAY!... wahoo?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home