Friday, April 22, 2005

health

Currently nibbling on a whole family pack of assorted mass manufactured cookies. ooh la. I've finished one sixth of it.. meeheehee

People are meeting at The Rocks at 8. But in my current mood, I'll just go to sleep and binge eat some more. Yay~ And kudos to JC for driving me home (Yes. I imposed). But bars can be attractive places but then that depends on who's going to be there. After the somewhat sombre nights with the girls with the attitude that we have to be responsible for ourselves (or, and I think this option is better, have someone willing to be responsible around for us..) ... well.. it turned out to be hot cocoa nights. Which is good too. But haiii.. unless it's one of three sexy men who tell me to go.. I don't see a problem being quietly domestic and slightly sooky.

B tells me after I used msn on Robert's computer, everytime MSN opens, he gets some msgs to my account from someone saying hello. Marha.. I'm sorry. I dunno anything about PCs.. or MSN..

And another interesting thing is that I got a confirmation of my purported request for password for this site? So.. did you try to log into my blog? darling, that's so indicative of uber-procrastination.

Meanwhile, today ET and I got very worked up about a certain GP.. we shall call 'AL'. My Gosh. AL is so unprofessional! ET said the same! AL just dismissed ET and said 'I have no time'... you have NO TIME?? You loser~~~ You have NOTHING! Be reassuring or brutal - not an idiot. ; ( And if i can end up feeling that disabled.. reassurance is surely not too much to ask.

meanwhile....................

Before I know it, assignment after assignment after assignment.
Then I'll be on a plane. There and back to more uni.. internship (it's mandatory.. so I better arrange this). And then summer.

But yes. I'm really a happy person.
Just brooding right now. wondering what's bothering people and if they're ok. But perhaps it's better that I don't know. Quite likely. still.. chotto kurushimi sometimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home