Wednesday, April 27, 2005

ridiculum

Oh dear. I just managed to print out notes (that I haven't yet read) and set it aside for browsing tomorrow morning. Before class and test. Yay for me. Mental note: tomorrow sit beside power point because mac won't last more than an hour.)

Wednesday: A day in the life of Joisu!
1am - sleep.
Wake up (hopefully sometime early) - rush. Go bind assignments. 10:30 - 11:30 class, 11:30 to 1:00pm test/exam, 1:00 - 4:00 class, 4:00 - 6:00 BREAK!! Yippee, 6:00 - 9:00pm class. Go to Catherine's graduation dinner.. for dessert.

Thursday a bit better.. 11am to 8pm of assorted fun. (Will miss farewell party in the loft. =_=)

Friday is a bit better too 9am to 2:30pm. (mental note: due date for assignment)

There you have it. This is as interesting as it gets. I would love to make time to see you too, so please issue advance notice and constant reminders.


But YEAh~ I took the day off yesterday. I woke up at noon anyway. Focus and concentration was not an option. In the end, I ambled over happily to a beach. Got squashed by some choppy waves. It was hilarious fun, , i thought, after I got dry and managed to stop tasting salt. But it was funny, because Blake's friends had flaming batons and kites and guitars. I was pretty impressed. Watched movies and ate pizza. I'll remember that good breather when I walk into the test tomorrow morning. I'll think, the equitable assignment of this equitable chose in action didn't have to comply with section 12, but he is estopped from.. mm.. maybe i can incorporate 'flaming baton' or 'blue towels' in my answer..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home