Tuesday, April 19, 2005

flowers

The oscillation completes itself. On Friday I had a bad day.
It was just one of those roll out of bed and into an onslaught of troubled long hours.
I don’t remember anything good happening at all.

But, therefore, Saturday was heaps better by comparison. But not that great. Began to not feel that well. But to demand cream on coffee, there were a few people I wanted to see. They were otherwise not available.

I bought myself a bunch of flowers.

Anyway, this bunch of flowers which towers over my bunch of equity and trusts books for my essay which I am meant to be doing now.. Well, this bunch of flowers has lilies, those single long stem happy looking red and hot pink ones, yellow ones, teeny purple ones, mid-teeny yellow ones, and those that I keep thinking are ‘carnations’ but they are not. Or are they?

Then in the evening there were heaps of things I wanted to do. But they did not really materialise either. A few of us were slightly depressed. Then, as we talked about it, the understanding, the comparisons, the equivalent examples made us all slightly unhappy. I remember a confronting situation for me one time, and I ended up abandoning a party. Only I stepped out the front door and closed it. Then I thought, things really shouldn’t bother me, and even if it did I ought not to have shown it. But when I thought I’d go back inside, the door was locked. So that settled it, I left.

But now I resolve not to abandon things or people anymore. It means I’ll think doubly hard before I show up anywhere. Gah. I hate disappointing advance RSVPs, but moodswings are moodswings.

Sunday. Woke up really late. But day is a write off for any work. I’m ill.

Monday. Slightly better. Mandatory sentence to spend 10 hours working on assignment. It was too long. Unreasonable. (Blake came by and so I got to take a break. We eat gelato). But assignmentry and long hours made me Feverish. Couldn’t sleep.

Tuesday. Modelled for Goldwell and their little show. Somewhat better. Just in time for class.

Been thinking about people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home