Friday, June 17, 2005

no complaints

You'll be pleased to know that it's really cold and I got tired of whinging / fuming / outcrying / waving my arms / and casting dry dry looks. (I can't help the looks - coffee is dehydrating.)

In fact~ I'm at quite a low point and it should all be uphill from here. Souka~~ I think it must've been from work and the fact that everyone started being somewhat Catty. Apparently it's a girl thing and about the way we think, especially when it comes to us criticisng and looking beneath our tactfulness (or actual lack thereof) amongst ourselves
(pause) (semi-raised eyebrow) - - - Yes, we know, over it, stop reminding us, because, we do keep count. I've been thinking about relocating my labour elsewhere. Hmm. But I hadn't anticipated to do that this year. Not that I anticipated I'd be one subject down this semester and generally as lost and absent-minded as ever.. *nods* Talking about my scheduling, how boring can I get?~~* Aw. Be nice.

What else is new? Not much. No free time before exams. Buu.

BUT AFTER - - - I reckon after exam find a happy hour. Spend a day watching films, fine dining on couch and snoozing. Play scrabble, be nice to everyone i've been (and will be) mean to in the upcoming days.. Then with spare moments I'll pack bits of me to amble overseas.

P.s. I do like bacon and egg mcmuffins lots.
P.P.s The soup place I use like eating in relocated to Wynyard
P.P.P.s Yes I'm not much of a food connoisseureuse.
P.P.P.P.s BBQ? - at mine - I am thinking that one person bring a open flame bbq thing.. another may bring takoyaki .. another may bring marshmellows.. it's so cold in arvo/night. Can we bbq fish tofu? =D marhar~*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home