Sunday, July 10, 2005

Sonntag

Yesterday we went to the Stuttgarter Wiendorf. And so 11am to 2pm had a mix of wines (red, white, rose) and Browle mit erdbeeren which was nice. Had enough to the point I felt tipsy whereby we went to see some Churches, Shopping and to the Humburg Dungeon which is a Horror show/ride hosted by actors acting as ghouls and stuff. They were really good and yes I just clung to Josephine and Lilly because in each room things would just..happen. There was a freaky hall of mirrors and.. yes, that was quite .. scary.. since you knew that someone was out to scare you. And yes, hall of mirrors where you couldn't tell when there wasn't a mirror etc..

But for Fear Fans, I'm sure that place was just slightly entertaining.

Friday night we went and watched some jazz. And before that we ate at an Italien place, and the Guy there was just soooo seedy. I called Josephine his 'frau' and his 'woman' the whole night and he rubbed her back at one point to the extent I felt harassed just seeing it happen. That's Josephine for you though, being friendly and smiling at everyone.

Today I was meant to go to Hamburg's Fishmarket. Except I overslept. Plus I live in Woop Woop remember. So then I decided to go look at the neighbouring suburbs. To keep a long walk a short story, I got off at Mundsburg and ended up getting train at some other place on another line. Then I'm here now in Barmbek using a computer.

And I found out the hot water does work at my place but only if you turn the tap lightly as opposed to turning like mad. Hmm. oops.

Also, Katharina plans to take me to the Baltic Sea and nudist beaches. (laughs) I think I might go buy some swimmers ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home