Sunday, August 14, 2005

m&ms

Which colour m&m's do you eat first?

Okay. so maybe you aren't as eccentric as me. I open the packet completely (where possible, e.g. small packets in class or cinemas are not possible, then I pick all the green ones and eat them all first. Green, yellow, orange.. well whatever I feel like. Blue always last. I don't like those. *laughs* I don't care that they taste the same. I don't even think it's rational. But la di da. Speckled ones are also towards the end.

Yesterday, I went to Holly's place. Gabe kindly agreed to drive us there. I made it sound like he has no choice anyway and his excuses (there were many, most of which were logically in his favour too, fell on deaf ears.) I must say that Gabe's sense of direction is almost as good as mine *nods*. Not good, no. *shakes head*.

But it got me thinking, you notice more about people after they change, then you realise you have a preference for their pre-changed self. It's a comfort level thing perhaps. And also, the closer I am with some friends, the more I try to get away demanding conduct. It appears the trend is, you agree once, then it creates an expectation. On the other hand, I don't ask for much and am easily disappointed - and it's the disappoint I don't forget. Hai.

But yes, at Holly, Warner, Gabe and me had a great time in the kitchen. *beams* the boys chopped fruit and stood around (*laughs*), Holly made excellent spiced wine and I made cookies. We were getting a fondue thing going and I wanted to bake a banana with choc chips but met some resistance. So they baked apples instead. Just like in the car poor Gabe said that e didn't get to finish his lunch.

go back a step
Gabe told me at 2:30 (when I was expecting him) that a) he hadn't eaten, b) that Josh and Vias were going to his house and c) that he had to be back in CW by 1830. I say, a) eat something on the way or at Holly's, b) put note on his door telling his friends to go home and c) 1830? He said c) 1900.. my response: hmm. He said c) 1930? Anyway, he was stalling for time in case I would announce that my mum or brother returned with a vehicle. But anyhow, the fact is he came and it would have been different if he wasn't there. Matt and Holz mum both said "Who's that" because we were all just helping ourselves in the kitchen and we all went to steak+uber with others last time. But yes - in the car Gabe said he was hungry, I gave him some shapes and he complained that he didn't like sour cream.. then i said, well there are 2 bananas i wanted to bake. WAH. the car almost swerved and he said "WHHat?". something along the lines of being wasteful and he insisted on eating it raw and fresh. But yes. you have to know gabe to see the humour.

Gabe left. We collected and ate pizza. Watched movie. Then we sang karaoke. Yay~~ songs like 'Nothing's going to change my love for you,' 'Eternal flame,' 'All out of Love' and all those songs that *I* like. *Yay*

Warm and fuzzy sort of stuff *winks*

Oh. On friday we didn't make it to Sugen's bday thing
Oh. On saturday we didn't make it to Tall Jen's thing either.


It's probably safe to add a foot note here. Less exposed.
People don't scroll down ne.
If you have scrolled down, I will reveal to you, I'm a bit upset.*nods* 不問為什麼; 我知道你不能也不想回答. 不過, 有時候我還是想聽到實話. 你還愛我嗎..ne..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home