Saturday, August 06, 2005

Patty

Happy Birthday (again) Patty.

Friday. To sum up, I got to class on time with my hazelnut latte. Met Holly, Warner, Dianna, Caz, Margie, Marcus, Bonnie and Andrew for dinner in Macchiato. Just as an aside, it's a normal place to eat. Not impressive. Maybe I should have gotten a woodfire pizza though. mm.

Then, although Holly had told Jim that we would get there around 2230hr, he called twice to chase us up. Anna (with Pat's voice in background?) called also. So then We decided we ought to skiddaddle there lu~ (stopping at GJs on the way) [it was a cold]..

Summing up the evening.
* Sorry to the people I greeted with an extra-exuberant *whack*..
* Oh My~ muscles ached from the hyper dancing although some of the music wasn't that inspiring.
* Got crazily glazed/happy (not as much as Holly.. yahaha)
* There was a Miss Asia contest.. if Nat or Ya got up there, they'd all cry and go home.
* Then the host guy threw out some freebies and Brett got a pair of 'Baby Phat' pants.. *laughs heartily*.. I think he said he was going to wear them at home... he may discover the pants are quite feminine.. *shh*
* Then we danced more. Falling off the stage became a real real foreseeable and non-fanciful possibility.
* Then i got tired.
* Then Anna, Jim and I travelled 250 metres and decided we be hungryyy
* We stoped a Maccas.
* Mike and Howard spotted us. *sprung!*
* So we all at maccas. mm. Fish fillet burger was ..warm.. Then I bought some nuggets and Anna, Jim and me were puffing out hot steam from them. Ha Ha. *omoshiroi na~*
* Anna drove me home. *yay*

Tonight it's Patty's Partai No.2 - *winks*

*waves*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home