Thursday, August 04, 2005

cheerful

'Cheerful~ - but inconsolable.'
Yada~, it's 'Cheerful~ but nearly inconsolable'~
Warning: Increased likelihood of tear spillage. Okay. I think it comes with the fact that snoozes have diminished and are few and far between. *sniffs* Hey, I'm like a Krispy Kreme~ Hyper-sweet or glacéd or sickly..?

glacéd glacéd glacéd lu lu lu

Of late there have been ponderings over hazelnut lattes.. (no not frangelico) and I was thinking about some negative things. I guess I cannot even defend myself by saying I'm 'thinking' but more appropriately 'imagining' - but then that word connotes the likelihood that I am incorrect if not outrightly 'wrong' when I can only be allegedly wrong *winks*

Okay so there I was with my alleged incorrect musings. And yet no one has alleged they are incorrect ey..

Okay so there I was with my unchallenged musings becoming slightly confused and unhappy. Then i got on a bus and fell asleep. Then I woke up and realised I was running slightly not-on-time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home