Saturday, August 27, 2005

poster

Happy birthday to DDVC.
Yesterday after a shift in senso where i hadn't been for 2 months, i went home to think about my poster and then to Broadway for dinner with the girls. After dinner, picked up a coffee and laura drove me home. Spent the night working on my poster which was worth close to zero. Went to uni at 9, did my 10 minute speech in lunch hour that was where marks would be allocated, garbled all those 'things' at the class *waves vaguely*. Wow. they were looking at me as i was in the wrong place. Crisis management *nods*. *laughs* Class closed at 6pm. Caught bus home. Missed my stop. *ahh* that feeling you get when you wake up wondering where you are is quite.. unique.

*laughs* i love living in this retirement area ne. I missed my stop by like 5 stops. But here, all the stops are close together *winks*.

Here, now i have paper strewn over my whiteboard i put on the floor. I might have to clean up a bit tomorrow.

I am also thinking I do not wish to return to senso for much more work. I've known the place since yr 12, but this is the third complete supervisional change that has occurred. When I use to have shifts with the owner and Leigh, it was sooo good. It is only because of that experience I have stayed there. Seriously, in all this time the pay raise has been +$0.18 - so trust me, it's not attractive, and now apart from some familiar faces, my direct supervisors have changed. The one I didn't get along with for 'cultural' reasons, I don't ever wish to deal with again (She has issues *nods*). They have all climbed up only because they have FT availability. The other two are fine, but they have suddenly taken to power. I was spoken to as if I was new.. when I had been there double the years they have. Fair enough, I don't mind being briefed - but...*rolls eyes*. It's still a trendy place, but I'm not going to get much from it all apart from the changed vibes there.

i'm tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home