Tuesday, August 16, 2005

two words

The Two Words for today are: Door Etiquette.

*shakes head* Please, know or learn the rules about opening doors. All the princesses and pansies are disrupting my good vibes.

Meanwhile, how can 5 subjects over 6 days be so difficult to arrange. *shakes head* no I haven't been able to update routine locations. I'm am soooo close though. It will be a relief. souka *sniff* i can get soo confused that it's cry worthy. *laughs*

I Am Completely Serious About The Door Thing. *nods*

*skips away*

4 Comments:

At 18:16, Anonymous Anonymous said...

whats the rules for opening doors?

 
At 18:17, Anonymous Anonymous said...

is it move out of the way of joyce before she yells at you?

 
At 22:14, Blogger juice said...

It's simpler than that.
It is do not step into my space for entry when I open the door~~~

*cries*Why did that biatch take my entry space like that?? *sniff* it's like infringing on someone's right of way.

And what makes her think I would open the door for her? She had the easier 'push' entry.

I opened to door to go in carrying my billions of things as I always do and it's like she took extra steps to prevent my entry (she was giving me dirties.. *waves arms in despair*) and i had to push back the door and move out of her way so she could pass.

Such an awkward moment. *shakes head* and it was like 2 doors. She could have pushed one and walk past me on one side and not come up to where I opened it. She studies law - that I know. And she has eyebrows that would have made a fine monobrow *nods*..

*sniff* I'm still peeved..

 
At 02:04, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaha! let's dub her frieda carlo from now on....huhuhuhu!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home