Sunday, August 28, 2005

recollecting

silly me~

today i went through my box of sentimental things which is all about me me me. And I also went through that other box about others. Pretty much I managed to merge them and or get rid of things. So on the one hand it's all me me me and *more* me. That in itself is pretty boring. On the other, it's got a few vagrant recollections that are more fond that unhappy.

For some reason, in some tangents, when you are objective you are more flexible. There is no forgetting, there is no forgiveness but truly there is no known. And it's too late. But everyone you know and like or like less, test you for who you are. While I may not know properly or at all who you may be, and though I hope to know people well, and of course sometimes i doubt who i am also (hence i have this box you see...*winks*...*laughs*) and of course you may doubt, the solution is simply don't be who you are not.

But then the issue is, am I not the one who wrote all these manuscripts of... scrawl. Indeed I am. But i have thrown some of it out. Reminders about the ashen footpath from before, knowing it would've happened like that anyway.. yes a chain of causation. But give yourself a break~ *winks*

I forget what i'm saying.
*hums to self*

You and I that day we agreed
That we'd stop and turn upon our heel
And walk fifty paces
Towards different places
Not looking back once
Stepping forth, to let courage taste us
Letting our thoughts fill that space between us
Memories to move on like the autumn breeze

You didn't stop me running!
I didn't have the breath to reach you anyway!
You turned and heard me calling..your name..
Kanashii love story..


*waves*

3 Comments:

At 00:05, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i post and nobody else seems to :\
hmm...got another of those law letters in the mail...then my parents see and ask...hmmm

 
At 19:09, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey check out http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2005/08/29/1125302510900.html - interesting.

 
At 23:22, Blogger juice said...

oh yes i saw that.

the photo is from her office in NSGHS too.
It is.. interesting yes.

for others who wanted to see that page, the ending of the url is html and it'll work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home