Friday, March 17, 2006

frenzy

just a few brief notes. Life is necessarily highly regimented at the moment. I take on miscellaneous duties, and the rest of the time is pretty much PLT. I find it overwhelming, some people agree, some people aren't that vexed, I don't wish to add that much more. But it does seem that any spare moment i have will be devoted to practice files. But I shall entertain the odd social engagement.

*laughs* (and *cries*) if you want to see me, it's easier to be in my line of movement. There's no flexibility to diverge that much. Don't worry if I don't seem to recognise you at first - i'm just dazed..

So Interesting things, random things and the downright boring:

* going to kings cross on saturday with wendy and giving two men a push away with the back of hand as they looked like they were going to bother Wendy. "Shoo!" I say.. ( actually it was "Back Off") similar. similar.
* Oh and wen and I went into an adult entertainment shop that actually sold quite feminine and un-vampy/skimpy/trampy clothes. Then she had the idea to browse DVDs for someone that we might know. *laughs*.. that .. really.. i don't want to think about it.
* Um. I bullied UTS pete in buying me a hot chocolate. Another penniless day.
* I bought lunch back for him today though.
* Saw jim and heard about his 'set up'..
* my shoes chaffed my beat.. going to have to beat them into submission.
* used mike's phone and it cut out on people *hahaha*.. not that funny. called people back.
* new job is pretty good. the people have been nice.
* Oh and Jim confirmed it was water that made me unwell at Nat's.
* Oh and i said hello to Wen's freehills friend today since i recognised him from the foyer that lunch time. She went into hysterics! (loksee i have to tell you about it!! I could picture wen hysterical and pointing at me going "Joyce, you're weird! Ahh! What did you do!?" that sort of thing.)(of course, I object to that kind of claim, I will admit to being 'random'... pleasantly random... or unpleasantly moody..

Hope everyone is well and I look forward to seeing you (i really do.. life is tough). Love, Joisu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home