Thursday, February 23, 2006

pass

I have once again made it through another round of uni. Grades mostly less than expected - whoever said summer was easy must have a different attitude to life. But then again i think of people who i'm told have failed electives before - so it can happen - luckily for me it did not.

*shrug* Loksee, Wendy and I went to Bondi beach on Wednesday. We got the beachy *glow* which only lasts the day. Once again I got annoyed at my swimmers because they stretch in the water - not matter how tight you tie the top, it just does not like to resist waves. It was purchased in Germany and is of a popular European brand which i shan't mention - but if you look at Europeans at Bondi, they don't use swim wear. Therefore it all makes sense. They don't use swimwear - they don't make good swim wear - ta da~ no one wear swim wear. that sort of thing.

Wendy left some gossipy magazines for us to browse. What I got out of it was reading the Cleo-scope out-loud. They were terrible. *rolls eyes* if you want me to make up a horoscope for you, just let me know. I'll do what they do and just write something that has all bets hedged. E.g. You will balance your income with spending. *nods*. no income = no expenditure.

Speaking of which - i bought three pairs of shoes from Midas today because they're having a sale and further 20% off all items. As the sales girl put it $276 is only the price of one pair of shoes not on sale.

....... mm.. i think this is a sign i feel a lil down. just a lil..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home