Saturday, March 11, 2006

Nat

Happy Birthday Nat!

Firstly, Nat's party at cruise was awesome. It was all really lively. And i think I became the only major casualty before 10pm. (No i'm not proud of that fact).

Holly, Wendy, Rui and I went from soup place to Jim's shop. We found him chatting to caroline and then I borrowed his shop stationery and wrapped nat's present. We mingled there for a while trying to make jim open all the cabinets to let use play with the wares. *grins*. Then Pat called and (lied) told him the bar tab finishes in an hour - of which wen and I decided to let the others wait for warner and went direct to cruise. (see - i thought we had an hour. and that led to me miscalculating time and what i was actually drinking later. mm. oh well.)

I also remember wen and i going outside cruise to the bears display and talking. I remember thinking and giggling that neither of us could stand still and we struggling to stand in the same spot.

But all is well~ except i still feel a little.. buu.. so astonishing about it all is that i skipped the sleepy and teary stages. But I do need to extend a big thanks to friends (and strangers!) for looking after me. *embarassed look*. (and no, i won't be doing this again for a while. *nods*) - a big thanks to, and in no particular order: sue(?), wen, holly, warner, pat, jim, brett, chris, jonathan, will, and other people who i don't know. Sadly I was unable to go clubbing.

For future reference I think the mistakes that lead to (finally) drinking water and finding that particularly painful include the following:

1. Eating only soup prior to the party and being greatly disadvantaged for being unable to eat anything else.
2. Miscalculating time by an hour. So drinking 2.5 hr worth of drinks in 1.5 hours. (people coming up to ganbai also was .. fun.. but not the best idea.
3. Drinking the gin cocktail together with my vodka cocktail as drink 4+5. (You know, after i found out it was gin, i should've stopped. But no. ^_^. mm)

These factors were compounded by:

4.Months of not seriously consuming harmful beverages
5. Weight loss over summer due to some thing regarding some organ. To harmonise this all I was given was hormonal medication.

I was up til 6am awake and in throes of struggle because I was thirsty but i couldn't drink water. It was being rejected by my stomach.

*laughs* I'm really glad that only close friends and clubbing mates were there. du du duu duu..*waves*

3 Comments:

At 16:22, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see that you are alright. You were pretty gone...but rest assured, I've seen worse and you weren't that bad. At least you weren't telling everyone you loved them. :p

 
At 17:50, Blogger juice said...

*laughs* Thanks ~ (I think)

I don't know how I became that ill. I never got to the sleepy stage.. or maybe that split second flew by.

I did hear I missed out on the fun they had at clubbing though. *sulks*

 
At 22:00, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea, that's because she only loves me ok? ME!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home