Saturday, March 25, 2006

work

Well this week i settled in to Mac U's City Office. I have seen one of the regulars who come to drink from our water-cooler. And I've been told that people come and sit in our office for lunch. mm.. I foresee that if that happens.. often, i might get annoyed (but that's not in the job description). So if anyone wants to visit me, yay~ Oh and bring me lunch please, there's not much to eat around here... buu..

The first day i went and got a burger from pavillion plaza. It was XL. I was tempted to go for the XXL one, but i was thoroughly warned against it. It's not that interesting - but i was sitting there with the top slice of burger and meat in one had and the bottom half of the burger and salad in the other.. and even those were almost too large for me to bite. It's not like a whopper which you can squish down and is wrapped in paper so you don't embarass yourself too much. Nonetheless I brought it upon myself and attracted some congratulatory remarks from strangers or something .. and maybe i put them off from ever trying the burger..

Then the other day i found the mini food court in town hall square.. and just got the normal box of rice with what not. But the boy that served me was really nice. Now, we get to the part where no one understands how i judge character.. See i didn't say he was hot or anything, in fact he's not dateable material at all. But some people just have that comfortable aura. Now that i come to think of it, this is the part where Jimbo will say "HA! girls don't want nice guys, they want the excitement those idiots".. so yes maybe.. well then maybe the nice guys attract the rebounding heartbroken people - anyway la di da that was totally tangential.

Monday - if someone wants to come, we could grab lunch from the QVB..?

Oh and out of le blau gabe rang me. To add to the surprise, the first call was "How do i catch a bus to city" and then hours later "How do i catch a bus to nth sydney..?"

The careers fair was totally discouraging. But it's hardly a reflection of the world. I obtained the whiteboard thingy that UTS pete requested.. and also a bottle of mentos.. and that's about it.

Back to work.. *waves*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home