Sunday, April 23, 2006

Pat's bye bye

Pat had a farewell at karaoke because he's going on Holiday. Hrmm i'm just wondering who invented this farewell for holiday rule anyway.. I mean I like it - but it's not like the person farewelled (to go on holiday!) won't ever see you again (in a state of drunken stupor!) Ai Yah. I know i know, i was honto ni honto ni gone...

but now that I'm not hungry, hung over or sulky in intense pain anymore, let me go over some of the things I remember. My memory sort of fails after Nat kindly added a double shot of jim beam into my vodka cola.. And afterwards.. like way afterwards when Mike had to deal with me walking around George st, missing my bus, eating maccas and then finally catching the bus again - i was starting to feel jealous that Ceilia just fell asleep and got carried home. Oh and in macca's i went to the bathroom and somehow I got my fingers caught and hurt by the locking things. BUu.

Oh and i was slapping jim on the back too much and he threw up. (sorry sorry my fault) But jim, you're heaps stressed.

Actually I can't remember that much. BUT I want yum cha soon. *waves**joyce skips off*

(Also, i don't want to smell or taste jim beam for a long time)

I also looked at anna's blog lately and there were some interesting things. Anna, let me just say, I am more abnormal than you! hahahaha but i just didn't like the picture. I'm less likely to be a psychopath and more likely to be addicted to hand sanitiser. hrmm.
You Are 18% Evil

You are good. So good, that you make evil people squirm.
Just remember, you may need to turn to the dark side to get what you want!
How Evil Are You?

2 Comments:

At 00:28, Anonymous Anonymous said...

girlie, how hard did you slap jim to make him throw up?!?!

i remember (hopefully he doesn't) that i slapped him across the face like 5 times and he didn't move!

o..jim...if u do somehow remember, well, i only did it coz mike and pat told me to!

 
At 10:29, Blogger juice said...

mm... I think jim was stressed..

I think you were slapping him harder..

(maybe we shouldn't continue to mention this..)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home