Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Squirrel

I saw a squirrel in my opposing neighbours garden today. It was teeny! TOTEMO KAWAII. I love squirrels.

I will not have to repeat equity again also, which is good news.

And I forgot to mention previously that on my trip to Köln I went to the Chocolate Museum and in addition to learning all about the production of Cocoa which is labourous, historically cocoa was discovered by the Otlocs, Mayas and Aztec people. In those wonderfully cultural times, 10 cocoa beans could be traded for a rabbit.winks 100 cocoa beans can be exchanged for a male slave winks again

*waves*

2 Comments:

At 02:28, Blogger Mike said...

What about female slaves? *crosses arms*

 
At 07:41, Blogger juice said...

it didn't say..

therefore it raises 3 possibilities but the tangent i prefer is:

well who do you think did the trading? *winks*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home