Friday, September 16, 2005

appearances

Okay, before you start thinking anything untoward (dot dot dot)(whatever that may be, i'm not presumptuous okay), but i really really have to comment about this crappy crappy 80's brady brunch hair style I got from that hairdresser located in market city next to a certain grocery store that shall go unnamed. (*winks*) and yes that description of the joint sounded quite unfavourable ey. For those people who like that place, by all means *superfluous inclination to you*, you don't prove me wrong by telling me it's good because after i went there, i felt assaulted and you can't change that ne.

I put off talking about it for so long. Everyone assures me i look fine.. but nooo noo *hands to ears shakes head*

Prima facie we followed a favourable review, and decided to go there. Now, I'm glad I got my hair cut an all because I couldn't have lived with what it was like before. But really, did they have to do such a damaging job!? *points* I've got heaps of split ends! *cries* it's insufferable~~~~~ No really~ dark hair (asian hair) is rounder, and lighter hair tends to be more elliptical. If you wonder why asian girls don't go to toni and guy (been there done that) is because they simply cannot achieve the styles or the colours that successfully. Having said that.. well, doesn't matter, my leisure to entertain Schwarzkopf and Goldwell doesn't count. Goldwell has better daily care products, and some must have styling products, schwarzkopf caters a bigger range with varying degrees of success.. I feel.

Yes, but it's seriously the bad cut that did it. It's not only the damaged hair (the parts I put through extreme curl treatment, tongs and colour) but the non damaged hair that are showing signs of discontent. The cut, and my hair's serious addiction to conditioner.. (intense conditioner) didn't get along. The hair dresser used semi-blunt scissors to drag through and thin part of it. I could hear tearing. Lots of tearing. See, it's ok to do that with cutting scissors, but he was using the thining scissors, the ones with the 5mm teeth going snip snip snip dragggg.. I mean, okay, I'm no hairdresser, but baby, that is so wrong.. if you're being paid to cut, do it properly. That's so negligent. You would have done better using a razor..

I'm getting it recut on Tuesday at another place. I also just feel like I need to change.
Have been easily upset lately. *nods* Also going to see Charlie und der Schokolade factory. Current attendees, Loksee, Peter, Holly and Vincent. lemme know if you shall come.

Moon festival day is Sunday. Also known as.. assignment day for moi. ta ta.

Oh Oh and I extend my thank you to peter for guiding me to the supreme court. And also for the walking and waiting in queues.. although for some moments i was sitting in hyde park and wondering whether he disappeared. And got approached by people doing an assignment (wow, their whole class with have 10 second snippets of me), firstly talking about racial tolerance, and then about australia.. put two and two together - yeah they're in the same class..

4 Comments:

At 23:46, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is brilliant!!!!

Oh and was trying to comment on the Ms Habour thing but the msg didn't send... was she the *only* science teacher we had? I hope so. Otherwise my memory is bad.

 
At 18:01, Blogger juice said...

.. indeed it is true.. i don't really remember how we use to pass the time in science..

I wonder when LEPS will have a fete..

I shall see the film on tuesday. Laura said that i appears to have a weird twist to it

 
At 18:50, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't recall a weird twist...well not that weird. The whole thing was weird and twisted so that's why it was so cool!

Surely you remember - we used to play lego in science remember?

 
At 20:00, Blogger juice said...

Lego?

Really?

I remember lego in D &T.. along with woodworking..

(my wood working skills were so bad... *laughs*)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home