Tuesday, September 13, 2005

unrelated

Um. I forgot my phone today.
Aim to be in haymarket around 4pm.

And I was just thinking today that 'Gore Hill' really was quite an unpleasant name. But having said that I'm reminded that my Science teacher in Primary School told us she use to clean gravestones as part of her childhood games. I'm sure the stones looked much happier back then, but there's a lot of warmth in that isn't there?

TOnnniiikakuuu~ *hula dance while holding mooncakes ineach hand* getting off this ...afterlife theme.. and back to working on essay. *waves*

2 Comments:

At 21:33, Anonymous Anonymous said...

um which teacher was that?

hmm this thing has word verification now...getting fancy...

 
At 14:50, Blogger juice said...

HIIII Bronwyn!!

It was none other than Ms. Habour! You know! the one we use to see the most around Lindfield.

Yes, the word verification is to prevent my getting of those advertisements.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home