Thursday, December 29, 2005

cba

being slightly short-tempered, cba has to ask over 5 personal questions before they reset passwords - and of course i'm just frustrated because i realise i don't even know that much about my account with them. this is enough to make me consider with renewed serious contemplation to switch to hsbc. I mean, sure the questions are simple and i could have obtained the answer, but when i'm not in the vicinity of finding depressing statements and i need to pay a bill.. i'm vexed.

one of the problems is that i've had this account for over 15 years and i have lost control of the changes they make to it. I think i might go with hsbc. but of course, since i haven't got deposits to make.. i think i can defer the thought. It's like my penny pig at the moment. quite empty. quite fragile. and quite easily, i can change it. Hai. no loyalty. I think for these 15 years i've received an accumulation of interest worth all together and in grand total of $0.50. Which is fair enough since they don't charge fees - in fact i am sure it's not even worth their while having a small account like mine anyway. hmm. Even more reason for me to switch and end the pain.

*swears* if i can't transfer money out, i am not transferring money in.

and far out that teller that time told me to withdraw from the atm as opposed to her just giving me to money.. *sulks* i really really am inciting myself against cba. i'll do something about it in 2006.

I don't hate bad service, but i hate service that is incongruent to my mood. Like shop keepers who gives you some sort of repulsive attitude when you *have* to buy something and then you feel like you simply cannot buy it because it's the principle of the situation. So you send someone else to buy it. Before that becomes a neural pathway, i'll try not to get annoyed anymore. If someone gives me attitude (thinks of that girl in the vinegar shop in the qvb *shakes head* she was not made for Sales) I'll just tell them i'll come back later when they're in a good mood or when they're not there.

admittedly... we all have our bad days and bad customers. but like the saying goes, the customer is always right. If you let them irk you, they feel empowered about it. do what i do, walk away and take a break and call security.

2 Comments:

At 19:33, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to dump CBA and join HSBC as well. Was going to do it before i started work but didnt get around to it... Will have to do it later...

 
At 02:41, Blogger juice said...

yes.. i'm going to do that soon.
right at this moment it seems unnecessary but i shall get around to it within the month.

I mean, the guise of increased security. Asking people more questions isn't security. it's a deterrent - even for genuine customers. In fact, someone who really wanted to get into my account would know more about my account than i do.. hence it's just.. a hassle when one is easily irritable.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home