Friday, December 02, 2005

weight

Current height: 162.5cm
Current weight: 49 kg

I gained a kilo. Buffet sashimi and meet barbequing in Suminoiya was crazy. Martin told me that Mike went their regularly for his atkin's diet. *laughs* it was heaps fun. Though the entertainment wasn't bad either! Chrisoroo had one arm around Jack's chair, ordered 3 platters of meat for himself and proceeded to use the other arm to continually cook for himself and feed Jack at the same time.

now now, i am not insinuating Chris is partial to Jack, they acted brotherly. *nods* but I was entertained. A typical 2 minutes of conversation would be "you idiot" "you're hair's on fire" "miku did you drop Jack when he was born" "Who ordered me 4 bowls of rice?" "Watch my chicken" "I drank too much water" "No, miku you must have been dropped on Jack when he was born" "you're hairs on fire" "I said watch my chicken! don't burn it and give it to me raw!" and that went on for an hour. =)

Then there was the scene were Chris hangs on to the graspy thing in the car bemoaning about how full he is, singing (Mariah's) "I can't liiiiiiiiiiiiiiive.. if living is without Super (aka Miku).." And then to prevent this Jack from behind *yanks* his seatbelt and there was a mighty struggle. Then along the way we took some speed bump ridden roads with sharp corners and the boys .. well they complained to say the least.

But not to deny you a full account on my morning, there i was waking up late. nothing interesting about that. Missed doctor's appointment - dashed to uni and was going to go personally to Usyd to sort of a 'matter' but then i thought i would be late meeting Gabe (to go to Wesley mission and assist with their preparations for xmas gift giving) and therefore put the 'matter' in the post and ended up waiting for Gabe for 40 minutes.

Then he, v, j and i ended up waiting for another hour. (I haven't put their names because I haven't got permission and well, meh). Anyway I was sorting things in their.. shed.. for lack of a better word and i was bitten by a few mosquitoes which really frustrated me. Good thing i had cream from gin-induced-rash-poisoning. the boys threatened to tie me up with tape just to see how allergic to adhesive i was. =(

But all was well. Oh as gabe's brother came along, i caught a lift with other Wesley people to parramatta road to head back to the city. and that was that.

Then after an adjournment of time, we met at der rathaus steps and went along to harry potter. I thought it wasn't bad but of course i have no benchmark to judge it at all. for more details perhaps Holz put up more details. I thank Peter and Loxi for accompanying me hehe.

meanwhile i have to go pick up josephine who's coming over to look around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home