Thursday, November 17, 2005

kinetic

kinetic thingy by nike is fun.

meanwhile, happy birthday to me. nothing interesting is happening. I have remedies to study for and i should make good use of the 2 days i have *nods*. but as motivation, i went up to the local plaza place and got a manicure with a flower pattern ('anything feminine' was my request) and now i feel like a million bucks. Yay.

*skips around in her peasant dress*

hark, i am so easily amused today. And the weather is brighter again which is always nice. I can smell the fragrance Annayake which is an uplifting subtle semisparkly floral. it's divine. And it always reminds me of watermelon -

and speaking of which, i am melon-choly! My mum had purchased a watermelon the size of a piano footstool and i was meant to cut it up. I cut it in half. put in on the bench and then one half rolled off and smashed itself on the ground. (oh the carnage~~!) I know what you are thinking, you thnk i could have caught that rolling monster. Well I could, but i was holding a filleting knife and covered with watermelon juice, a headline "woman stabbed in watermelon drama" would be too undignifying i think. there should be warnings. "I am a self-destructing fruit" or "I like to roll - marhar!"

i'll keep you posted - but let's go fine dine and pine on saturday evening. *winks*

*waves*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home