Monday, November 21, 2005

gamble

hey~ don't take me to anything involving money and chances because i'm the suseptible type. Although there was a game in the arcade that only involved one button that i liked.. it took my money and i got no returns though. *laughs*

meanwhile - i played three minutes of one of the combat zone routines on kinetic and afterwards i thought i was going to have a heart attack. Just goes to show that if you are unfit (like me) waking up one morning at 11am and thinking 'oh time to reform a year of not doing very much!' is not a good idea. The ringing in my ears afterwards was quite bad. But look~ i'm still ok. I'll just play the stretching exercises from now on.

A few days ago i was exposed to a show on television with Billy Crystal in it. *look of fear* i don't want to say anything more - just that it was bad. How inconsiderate. I don't like inconsiderate types...

then yesterday bronwyn and i went to pancakes. I got there 1.5 hours early because i misread the time. i think i'll walk up to La Provence and buy a salad. I like the ones with cous cous in it. don't like chick peas. like lentils. mm *wanders off*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home