Tuesday, March 21, 2006

*waves*

*waves* Hi.. I know I made a representation that I'd *try* not to be negative in my posts here - but due to being greatly unimpressed and to the extent that I'm willing to take a loss and walk away - i'm generally not very happy.

People forget that they can make others unhappy. And that happiness is something that comes around. It's not ever present. I feel there are people who can't stand it when I'm not happy - because it annoys them, because they trivialise what I feel are greatly disadvantageous issues, like amounting work and stress. Does it have to be said that it doesn't assist at all..? There is no expectation that others can really provide any assistance but some people *shudder* *not helping not helping*

Anyway I have things to do to be back on track. I'll try to see you from time to time - hopefully all at once. Some people I don't mind never seeing ever again - but that's another story. It always is.

1 Comments:

At 23:46, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey? no you aren't in that category.

i'm referring to mean girls.

this blog has only good things to say about you! - except when you grab the microphone in karaoke sometimes.

And i already explained that i didn't want to be absent from karaoke but i was stuck in strathfield.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home